We are hiring a Marketing Manager
We are hiring a Marketing Manager
We are looking for a versatile strategist who can help strengthen our reputation in arts-based community development and enable our continuous growth. If you have what it takes to play this integral role in shaping our company image, and engaging across different audience segments and communities, we would like to meet you!
You will be developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies to achieve a range of targets, from brand awareness to promoting our programmes and services. As a skilled communication and marketing strategist, you will develop creative ideas and drive efforts that support our growth objectives.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing strategies and tactics, including a digital marketing roadmap, to increase awareness of our company through online and offline media
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from digital media assets to printed materials and publications, to ensure brand integrity and consistency across all our communication efforts
- Working with our Communication Manager to develop and produce strategic content for our owned media, and oversee its distribution through various channels
- Producing ideas for and organising events to generate monetary and skills support for our company
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with media, community leaders and influential practitioners
Applicants should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager, PR Manager, or similar role, with proven experience in identifying target audiences and in devising and leading multi-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Expertise in social media marketing and knowledge of web, social media, and Google Ads analytics
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate audience experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Strong ability to manage projects with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in copywriting and copy editing, and a good understanding of graphic design, layout and publishing
- Bachelor’s degree in arts management, marketing, communication, or a related discipline
- Ability to work in Singapore without requiring a work visa (This position does not meet the requirement for a work visa)
Staff benefits would include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical and insurance benefits
To apply, please send:
- a cover letter — tell us why you are keen to work in our sector and for this position, and how you would be a good fit for this role
- your resume
- samples of work that show your ability to strategise and deliver marketing campaigns (eg. social media post, articles, publicity materials, presentation decks, etc)
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 Jan 2023. If we accept your application, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
About ArtsWok Collaborative
Since our founding in 2013, ArtsWok has worked with multidisciplinary teams to design and implement imaginative and innovative programmes that harness the power of the arts to create shared spaces for participation, cooperation and collaboration. Our public programmes focus on enabling our participants to encounter differences, engage in dialogue and build bridges across different perspectives. In addition, we are focused on building the capabilities of practitioners and organisations who are vested in arts-based community development. We also conduct research and share knowledge on practices within our field.
Our mission to nurture thriving communities extends to every person we work with. We value each person’s abilities and equip them to become an agent of change. As an arts-based organisation, we give time and space to play, experiment and imagine new practices for our field. We also foster a collegial work culture that foregrounds mutual respect, honesty and open communication.
ArtsWok Collaborative Limited is a recipient of the National Arts Council’s Major Grant and an Institution of a Public Character.